Tasmania is bursting with good food, great wine and memorable moments – and it’s all yours to discover on this gourmet five-day luxury small-group tour (max. eight passengers).
Begin in Hobart and delve into a feast for the senses at MONA on a full-day tour. Take your time enjoying the art gallery’s quirky exhibitions before heading to the onsite Moorilla winery for a tasting, including wines from the prestigious Cloth Label series. Spend a day feasting your way across Bruny Island, with visits to artisan producers of cheese, honey, whisky, oysters and more. Indulge with a series of carefully selected epicurean experiences across Coal River Valley, including a mouthwatering cheese platter at Wicked Cheese Co. and visits to Pooley Wines and Frogmore Creek Wines for tastings and decadent lunches. At Institut Polaire, enjoy a rare tasting of its micro-batch Domaine Simha wine, an experience exclusive to Luxury Escapes guests. Dine at some of Hobart’s finest restaurants, including fare from celebrity chef Massimo Mele and dinner at the renowned The Glass House. With luxury accommodation at the brand-new The Tasman, a Luxury Collection Hotel, this tour is a discerning gourmand’s dream – a must-do for all lovers of luxury, food and wine.
- Four nights of luxury accommodation at The Tasman, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Hobart
- Daily breakfast, daily two-course lunch with wine and three dinners with wine, including a farewell dinner at the acclaimed The Glass House restaurant
- Full-day MONA experience with a wine tasting at Moorilla winery and one-way ‘Posh Pit’ ferry transfer with local wine and cheese
- Full-day Bruny Island gourmet tour with multiple tastings (including cheese, whisky and oysters) and lunch at a family-owned winery including roundtrip ferry transfer
- Visit Pooley Wines in Richmond for a private wine tasting in the award-winning cellar
- Feast on a decadent cheese platter at Coal River Valley’s Wicked Cheese Co.
- Visit Frogmore Creek Wines and enjoy a guided tasting and lunch
- Take part in a tasting of rare wines at Institut Polaire, an experience exclusive to Luxury Escapes guests
- The services of an expert local driver-guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle
- Private roundtrip airport transfers
Your journey takes you to: Hobart – Bruny Island – Coal River Valley – Hobart.