Larger than 75% of the world’s countries, the Kimberley is hemmed in between impenetrable coastlines and unforgiving deserts. The vast area in the middle boasts vast palm-fringed gorges, desolate mountains; a blank canvas for the adventure of a lifetime!
Now is your chance to explore the beauty of Kimberley in style with Ponant’s incredible ship Le Bellot. Enjoy Zodiac outings & shore visits to get close to the Area’s nature and listen to stories of the past from the oldest continuous culture on the planet. Plus book this trip today and enjoy free flights! Scroll down to learn more about this beautiful backdoor tour!
Experience The Beauty Of The Kimberley
Enjoy 11 charming nights spent cruising the magnificent
northwest coast of Australia from Darwin to Broome.
- Join Ponant`s highly qualified expedition team on an Australian adventure cruise
- Enjoy regular Zodiac outings & shore visits to get close to the Kimberley nature
- Discover billions of years-old landscapes & ancient rock art
- Listen to stories of the dreamtime from the oldest continuous culture on the planet
- Explore pristine mangrove environments, home to the world`s largest living reptile, the salt water crocodile
- Witness unique tidal phenomena such as the Horizontal Falls and Montgomery Reef
- Take your pick of one of three fantastic free tours from Wyndham – choose an Ord River wildlife cruise, or, a scenic flight over the Bungle Bungles, or, a trip to the famous El Questro homestead (subject to availability at time of booking)
- FREE return economy class airfare from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth to Darwin and ex Broome on return inc. taxes
- One way transfer from Darwin airport to hotel
- 1 nights accommodation in Darwin
- One way transfer from Darwin hotel to port
- 10 night Kimberley 2021 Expedition cruise aboard the Le Bellot from Darwin to Broome including:
- All meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation)
- Captain`s welcome cocktail and gala dinner
- Open Bar (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands)
- Evening entertainment and events
- Room service 24h (special selection)
- Highly qualified bilingual French/English expedition team
- Zodiac excursions
- Park entry fees into protected areas (where applicable)
- Port taxes
- One way transfer from Broome port to airport
Was $16,195 – NOW from $11,940*pp!