The crowning jewel of Werribee Park’s magnificent grounds, the award-winning Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park is a cosmopolitan haven of tranquility, less than an hour’s drive from Melbourne’s CBD. A sanctuary of peace surrounded by 10 acres of perfectly manicured English gardens, this regal retreat captures the very essence of boutique accommodation, with 91 luxuriously appointed guest rooms marrying heritage elegance and modern luxury.
With impressive facilities including fine dining at Joseph’s Restaurant & Bar, picturesque ornamental English gardens and easy access to the boutique Shadowfax Winery and magical Werribee Open Range Zoo, it’s little surprise Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park was ranked in the top 10 hotels in Australia in the 2020 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards. When you seek privacy, retire to your boutique accommodation, complete with modern amenities with rich tradition and period features.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Rise and shine with deluxe daily breakfast and parterre garden vistas at Joseph’s
- Celebrate with one two-course gourmet dinner for two at Joseph’s
- Indulge with one two-course lunch for two and a glass of wine each at Shadowfax Winery
- Enjoy one Shadowfax Winery wine-tasting experience for two
- Experience an African adventure with two tickets to Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Admire the fine Italianate architecture of Werribee Park Mansion with complimentary access
- Continue the celebrations with a delicious bottle of Lancemore wine, gifted to you upon checkout
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2020: Top 10 Hotels in Australia and the Pacific
Superior Upgrade: For an added touch of luxury, upgrade to a spacious Superior Room with elegant touches, plush king bed and decadent bathtub.
Package options 2 – 5 nights start at AU$699
To know more fill out the enquiry form below.