COVID INFORMATION HUB
This page is designed to keep you up to date with the latest COVID rules and regulations for
Domestic & International Travel and also Visiting our Office.
The information below was updated on the 1st December 2021 and is generally aimed at Victorian Residents.
Please always check relevant government and airline websites for the most up-to-date information,
We, of course, are here to advise as best we can, however ultimately this is the responsibility of the traveller.
Things can change very quickly and we hold no responsibility if you do not check and comply with specific regulations or if entry/travel is denied.
COVID Entry Restrictions are very different from Country to Country.
We find these sites to be helpful in up to date information on regulations around the world
You will also need the following.
Inbound Travel Declaration & Checklist upon returning to Australia
Australian Quarantine Requirements Currently returning to Victoria & NSW from Overseas you don’t need to Quarantine given you are Fully Vaccinated (with a Vaccine Approved by the TGA) and an Australian Citizen/Resident.
*Temporarily from the 30th Nov 21, arrivals into NSW & VIC need to Self Isolate for 72 hours and take a COVID test within 24 hours of arrival.
Testing Requirements – Currently it is standard for a PCR test to be taken within 72 hours of Departure in both directions. (Some Airlines/Countries require this to be 48hours)
We can recommend Australian Clinical Labs for testing here in Australia, use code HW10OFF for a $10 discount on your test.
- With Covid tracing regulations, we may now need to add more information in advance to all your flight bookings including email address, residential postcode and mobile numbers. We will do this automatically unless advised otherwise by you at the time of booking.
- Ensure your Travel Insurance has cover for COVID-related incidents some countries require proof of Covid Medical Cover for entry.
- It is recommended you download any Contact Tracing Apps for the state/country you are traveling to and your specific Airline/s Travel App.
- Check-In times are the airport can take quite a bit longer so please allow 3 hours for International Departures
- Returning to Victoria from Overseas you will still need to do the Vic Border Permit
Reminder – Things can change very quickly and we hold no responsibility if you do not check and comply with specific regulations or if entry is denied.
Pre-approved Border Declarations for entry into other States may still be required along with Proof of a Negative PCR Test.
We have listed the relative government links below.
These usually need to be completed about 3 days prior to entry but can vary between States so please check carefully.
VISITING OUR OFFICE
Although we are only a small store, we are committed to complying with all the COVID safe directives. Naturally, you will be required to:
- Socially distance, Practice good hygiene including sanitising your hands on entry and signing in via QR Code.
If you are unwell in the slightest or have been in contact with anyone who has (or even suspected they may have) COVID then please do not enter our store.
When masks are mandatory please wear them prior to entry.
When masks are not mandatory if you would like us to wear one while you visit please just let us know and we are more than happy to.
You can view our current COVID Safe Plan here.
Due to the complexities and limitations on unvaccinated travellers, please note we cannot assist those who are not double vaccinated until further notice. We hope we can assist you in the future when the world is a little easier to navigate again.