Join the superyacht Phoenix One and navigate the dramatic oceans and rivers of Northern Australia and the famous Kimberley region in Western Australia with departures from Broome to Prince Frederick Harbour (and reverse) departing in June and July 2022.
With only eight guests and five crew onboard the luxury 35t superyacht, guests are guaranteed a cruise that is highly personalised and a voyage of discovery that will be cherished for a lifetime. For 6 nights and 7 days, the Captain and crew of Phoenix One will show you some of the most majestic sites from the private decks of your luxury 115ft superyacht.
- One way light plane transfer from Broome to Cygnet Bay to join your yacht
- 6-night YOTSPACE superyacht voyage aboard the Phoenix One from Cygnet Bay to Prince Frederick Harbour
- All meals on board are prepared by your gourmet chef to a five-star standard
- All onboard beverages including high-quality Australian wines, sparkling, beers, basic spirits and cocktails
- All off-ship included excursions and expeditions (excluding helicopter rides/scenic flights)
- All port and government charges
- Service of your captain and onboard crew including chef
- Daily service of your cabin
- One way Mallard Floatplane transfer from Prince Frederick Harbour to Darwin
Departs 13 June 2022
King Stateroom – Oceanview from $12,365 pp twin share
Your Host: Phoenix One
Phoenix One is a 35mt (115ft) superyacht that is based in Far North Queensland and Whitsundays from May to November. This majestic superyacht is just completing a major re-fit of the utmost high quality and will be ready for the YOTSPACE charter season as a brand new yacht. The owners, their Captain and crew of this superyacht have been plying the waters of the Great Barrier Reef for generations and know all the secret locations to take their private charter guests so they may see and experience some of the most amazing sights in this part of this World Heritage Listed underwater world.