Nestled in the foothills of Victoria’s Alpine region in the Shire of Mansfield lies Daysend Cottages, two newly built fully self-contained two-bedroom holiday cottages on the Mount Buller Tourist Road in Merrijig, Victoria. The cottages are available to rent all year round.
Only a 15 minute drive to the gateway of Mt Buller and Mt Stirling the local area offers skiing in the winter and hiking, walking and relaxing all times of the year; this is the perfect place to base yourself. The beautiful township of Mansfield is nearby with its boutiques, cafes, restaurants and ski equipment hire.
These exquisite cottages are ideal for families who wish to enjoy recreational activities such as fishing, cycling, bush walking, horse riding, skiing during the winter months, 4 wheel drive adventures and motorbike riding – it’s all right here on the door step!
The cottages are newly built in this pristine alpine region, click here to read more about this unique accommodation.
If you are in regional Victoria and want to stay here before 21st October we can offer you 10% off your accommodation rates.
Property COVID Policy.
BOOK NOW PAY LATER
No deposit required at the time of booking, full payment is taken 14days prior to arrival
If the stay dates are affected by the below COVID19 restrictions within 14days of arrival we will offer you the flexibility to change the dates(subject to availability) or give you a full refund (Supporting documents are required a minimum of 24hrs prior to arrival under our COVID19 flexibility guarantee).
– Government policies due to COVID 19 prevent you from staying on your intended dates or Mount Buller is not able to open
– You or a family member (or travelling companion) contract COVID 19 and are unable to travel on your intended dates
– Your interstate travel is cancelled by the airline due to COVID19 government restrictions and you are unable to arrive on the intended dates
We are taking all necessary measures to ensure that we are safeguarding all of our guests whilst staying at Daysend Cottage.
Extra Cleaning Services will be completed in between guest stays with high-grade disinfectants/sanitisers in addition to our normal high standards.
We are all in this together and kindly request all of our guests to follow the below guidelines:
- If you have been unwell or been in possible contact with anyone COVID-19 positive, then please refrain from traveling to our region
- You will be required to provide all contact numbers and address detail for each guest staying at our property
- All guests are politely requested to practice good personal hygiene and to seek medical attention immediately if you feel unwell
- We recommend that all guests download the COVID SAFE app