Be transported to some of the most off-the-beaten-path destinations on the planet when you set sail on this grand luxury expedition cruise aboard Silversea’s Silver Explorer. Over 84 unforgettable nights, you’ll explore the flora, fauna, culture and history of some of the most extraordinary countries accompanied by expert guides.
Highlights on this adventure include (but are certainly NOT limited to!):
Snorkel the coral ecosystems of Papua and Indonesia discovering brain, staghorn, fire and plate corals plus a vibrant local
Travel the Sepik River in Papua New Guinea to the village of Kopar with around 200 inhabitants ready to welcome you to their home.
Take an intensive look at French Polynesia visiting Tahiti, the Austral Islands, Marotiri Islands and Gambier Islands.
Be swept away by old-world charm on the luxury Hiram Bingham Train, as it journeys through the Peruvian highlands taking you to Machu Picchu.
This incredible voyage is reserved for those who want to really experience the world’s staggering beauty. Surreal and unique experiences await the lucky travellers on this voyage.
Your Host: Silver Explorer
With all-inclusive dining, service and shore excursions, Silver Explorer is expedition cruising at its very best. Award-winning itineraries make this ship the perfect combination of adventure and comfort. Silversea’s purpose-built luxury Silver Explorer expedition cruise ship has been designed specifically for navigating waters in some of the world’s most remote destinations.
Voyage Inclusions & Pricing
- COMPLIMENTARY One-way Business Class airfare from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Darwin inc tax
- COMPLIMENTARY Return transfers in Darwin from airport to hotel to the port
- COMPLIMENTARY 1-night hotel stay in Darwin pre-cruise
- 68-night grand luxury expedition cruise aboard Silversea’s Silver Explorerfrom Darwin to Valparaiso^
- Accommodation during your cruise in a suite with butler service
- All shipboard meals prepared to the highest standards
- Most onboard beverages including select wines, champagnes, beers, spirits, soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- All off-ship excursions on land or water led by a team of experts in the region
- Unlimited wi-fi on cruise
- Crew gratuities (except when utilizing optional spa treatment services)
- COMPLIMENTARY One-way transfer from Valparaiso port to Santiago airport
- COMPLIMENTARY One-way economy class airfare from Santiago to Cusco inc tax
- COMPLIMENTARY One-way transfer from Cusco airport to hotel
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5-star Monasterio, A Belmond Hotel, Cusco in a Superior room with breakfast
- COMPLIMENTARY Private Cusco City and Ruins 5 hour tour including transport in a private air-conditioned vehicle, bilingual guide, Entrance to ruins, Cathedral and Koricancha along with audio guide