Gastronomic delights and innovative dining encounters fuel Melbourne’s vibrant culinary scene – and you’re invited to experience it all during a Luxury Escapes-exclusive dining experience at Eureka 89, located in the city’s iconic Eureka Tower. Begin with a welcome cocktail and an exclusive Skydeck tour. Drink in hand, admire the city from 300 metres above sea level as your guide takes you through a tour of Melbourne from above. Take in your guide’s insightful commentary as you gaze across the iconic MCG and Rod Laver Arena to Flinders Street Station, Federation Square, Port Phillip Bay and beyond to the Dandenong Ranges.
Admire the sky’s changing colours as the sun begins to set, then take a seat at a shared table in the private dining room (max. 20 per table) and savour a five-course degustation menu curated by award-winning Executive Chef Renee Martillano. A glass of Bollinger champagne and Yarra Valley caviar will be served first to celebrate the beginning of your evening. Carefully curated wines will accompany each mouthwatering dish that follows. Sommelier Jeff Salt will take you on a tasting journey of the matched wines, with further commentary from Eureka’s Food Director, Lara Leigh, who will provide an in-depth look at the cooking process behind each dish. To round out the experience, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with the team of expert chefs and ask any burning culinary questions. This truly is foodie heaven.
Your experience includes:
- Bespoke five-course tasting menu by Executive Chef Renee Martillano in Eureka 89’s private dining room
- Matched wines for each dish, specially curated by sommelier Jeff Salt
- Private guided ‘Skydeck Stories of Melbourne’ tour
- A glass of Bollinger and Yarra Valley caviar tasting
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- Meet-and-greet with Eureka 89’s chefs and a behind-the-scenes tour of the kitchen