Immerse yourself in the fairytale charm, gothic grandeur and vast vineyards of Europe on a 16-day all-inclusive river cruise through the Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Hungary in a bespoke partnership with Uniworld. Travelling onboard the luxurious River Duchess, accompanied by a dedicated Uniworld Cruise Manager, you’ll delve deeper into the culture of Amsterdam, cobbled lanes of Cologne, captivating Rhine Valley region, Vienna’s awe-inspiring architecture, the distinct districts of Buda and Pest and so much more.
Departing 17 June 2023 from Amsterdam, allow yourself to be transported to another time as you glide through landscapes seemingly lifted straight from a storybook. Offering an unmatched level of personal attention, with one of the best staff-to-guest ratios on the river (one staff member to 2.3 guests), the River Duchess allows you to travel in unparalleled comfort. A choice of carefully curated excursions allows you to make the most of each destination; choose from a handpicked selection of guided city tours, museum visits, wine tastings and so much more. Back on board, indulge with gourmet cuisine inspired by the region and unlimited premium spirits and wines throughout.
With personalised, industry-leading service and a wealth of meticulously crafted sightseeing experiences exclusive to Luxury Escapes guests, the only limit is your imagination.
- 15 nights of luxury accommodation onboard the River Duchess, in your choice of spacious staterooms and suites with ensuite bathroom and river views
- Daily all-inclusive gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinners as per itinerary
- All-inclusive alcoholic drinks onboard – including premium spirits, cocktails, beer, premium wines hand-picked by onboard sommeliers from the local region
- Welcome dinner and the Captain’s extravagant Farewell Gala
- 24-hour room service available throughout your cruise
- The services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager and English-speaking onboard crew members
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as detailed in the itinerary, including authentic cultural experiences exclusive to Uniworld — all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts with state-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset systems
- 24-hour concierge service available throughout your cruise
- Complimentary shipwide Wi-Fi, bicycle and Nordic walking sticks throughout the journey
- All port taxes, gratuities, onboard local entertainment and cultural enrichment
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure days
Your journey takes you from Amsterdam, Netherlands to: Cologne, Germany — Rüdesheim — Frankfurt (Heidelberg) — Wertheim — Würzburg — Cruising the Main River — Kitzingen (Rothenburg) — Bamberg — Nuremberg — Cruising the Main-Danube Canal — Regensburg — Passau — Weissenkirchen (Melk), Austria — Vienna — Budapest, Hungary.