Inhale the alpine air and reconnect with nature on this unforgettable five-day small-group walking tour (max. 14 travellers) and discover New Zealand’s untouched beauty on a breathtaking journey deep into the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Fiordland National Park. Embark on three of New Zealand’s Great Walks — the Routeburn, Milford and Kepler tracks — and be rewarded with breathtaking views, marvel at glacier-carved cliffs on a spectacular Milford Sound cruise, capture panoramic vistas of Queenstown’s snow-capped alps on an incredible gondola ride and encounter some of New Zealand’s unique and indigenous creatures at Te Anau Bird Sanctuary — including the rare, flightless takahē.
You will also enjoy the incredible opportunity to step away from civilization on a once-in-a-lifetime overnight sailing adventure through the awe-inspiring Doubtful Sound with an included three-course buffet dinner. Glide through the glistening depths onboard the Fiordland Navigator and immerse yourself in an era where New Zealand was only fiords and fauna. Beginning and ending amid the soul-stirring beauty of Queenstown, this exceptional walking tour is your chance to be captivated by the magic of New Zealand’s South Island.
Your tour includes:
- Four nights of accommodation — including one night at Milford Lodge, two nights at Te Anau Lodge and one night aboard the magnificent Fiordland Navigator (quad share, see Fine Print for twin share upgrade costs)
- All meals during the tour — including a three-course buffet onboard Fiordland Navigator
- The expertise and guidance of two guides throughout your journey
- Embark on three of New Zealand’s iconic Great Walks: the Routeburn, Milford and Kepler Tracks
- Sail the silent waters of the stunning Doubtful Sound on an overnight cruise aboard Fiordland Navigator — the highlight of any South Island itinerary
- Immerse yourself in the prehistoric paradise of Milford Sound on a day cruise through this beautiful corner of New Zealand
- Go behind the scenes of New Zealand’s incredible birdlife at Te Anau Bird Sanctuary and spot rare creatures including the flightless takahē
- Capture an aerial view of Queenstown’s stunning surrounds on an included gondola ride before tackling a scenic alpine hike with rewarding vistas
- Comfortable air-conditioned transportation
- All sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
Your journey takes you to: Queenstown — Doubtful Sound — Milford Sound — Te Anau — Queenstown.