The pinnacle of luxury awaits on the Gold Coast at the world-renowned, five-star Palazzo Versace. From the moment you lay eyes upon the opulent Italian exterior and the grand lobby shimmering under the light of a sparkling chandelier to entering your elegant room with couple-sized spa bath, you’ll know you’ve arrived somewhere truly exceptional.
When hunger strikes, make the difficult decision between signature dining at Australian Good Food Guide-hatted Vanitas, an Italian affair at Il Barocco or exquisite high tea at Le Jardin. Soak up the Gold Coast sunshine around the shimmering lagoon pool and white sandy beach or admire the boats docked in Palazzo Versace’s private marina. When you’re ready to explore the area’s many attractions – including Marina Mirage Shopping Centre and vibrant Surfers Paradise – Palazzo Versace’s twin bespoke Rolls-Royce Phantoms await.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Experience award-winning dining with A$100 food and drinks credit per room
- Begin each day with a full breakfast at Italian-inspired Il Barocco
- Savour one two-course lunch for two with one glass of wine per person at Il Barocco
- Explore in style with A$50 credit per room towards Versace’s Rolls-Royce Phantom service
- Enjoy unlimited in-room movies for entertaining nights in
- Bespoke Versace amenities await in every room
- Bring a car and benefit from complimentary self-parking
- Relax with guaranteed 12pm late checkout
Travelling with family? Up to two children 12 and under stay free (accommodation only).
Longer stay bonus: Extend your stay and enjoy increased drinks and dining credit – A$130 per room for four nights, A$165 per room for five or six nights, and A$230 per room for seven nights.
Lagoon-View upgrade available: Open the full-length sliding glass doors to natural daylight streaming in and admire the Versace lagoon pool views when you choose the Lagoon King or Twin Room.
Suite upgrade available: A stay in a spacious suite is the ultimate way to experience the glamorous Gold Coast in style, with a romantic couple’s bath, an elegant lounge area and Juliet balcony to soak in the breathtaking vistas.