Escape to the tranquil rolling hills of the Barossa Valley — one of Australia’s most renowned wine regions — and enjoy a French-inspired escape at Le Mas Barossa, offering some of the newest luxury accommodation in the region. Discover the fierce landscape, rich soil and exquisite harvests that have inspired its occupants for decades. The homestead design has been inspired by the romance of the French wine region, with elegant public spaces and secluded rooms surrounded by rows of vineyards.
Famous around the world for producing the finest shiraz and riesling, the Barossa Valley is one of Australia’s most significant and acclaimed wine regions. Le Mas Barossa is perfectly positioned so that you can make the most of your time, within easy reach of a number of decadent South Australian restaurants, stylish bars, charming vineyards and lush national parks. Choose to immerse yourself in farm-to-table eateries, raise a glass at one of the 150 rustic cellar doors, explore the idyllic countryside by car, foot or bike, walk the weekend markets or just switch off and watch the world go by. Whichever you choose, the Barossa has something for everyone to enjoy.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Wake up to a daily French breakfast
- A warm welcome awaits with a drink each on arrival
- Enjoy a parting gift of a bottle of Le Mas family vineyard wine at the end of your stay
- Graze on a delicious charcuterie board to share once per stay
- Explore the region easily with one-time full-day e-bike hire per person
- Relax up until the last moment with guaranteed 12pm late checkout
Winery Masterclass Upgrade available: Enhance your stay in the Barossa Valley with a St. Hugo and Riedel masterclass, where you’ll learn how Riedel crafts glassware that’s perfect for sipping with a St. Hugo wine-tasting masterclass, before you’re treated to a decadent four-course lunch each.