8-Course Evening Dining Experience with Dual Wine Pairing & Behind the Scenes Tour.
Given Vue de monde’s reputation, an interactive, eight-course dining experience at this two-hatted Melbourne icon comes with expectations nearly as high as its lofty location on level 55 within the Rialto Tower. Commence your culinary journey with champagne and snacks while taking in the breathtaking city skyline from Lui Bar, Vue de monde’s luxe cocktail lounge, before being whisked away to the restaurant’s famed wine cellar, home to 2,000-odd bottles. From there, take a seat on a bespoke chair in the exclusive Dom Pérignon private dining room (limited to 12 guests per sitting) and bask in the ambience as you’re invited to savour the ever-changing menu, which continually seeks to push the boundaries and present an exciting and dynamic fine-dining experience.
Sit back and take it all in as Executive Chef Hugh Allen and his team prepare a bespoke eight-course tasting menu that pays homage to classic fine dining, while also exploring the sublime beauty of native Australian flavours with locally sourced ingredients. A Master Sommelier will then take you on a journey through the diverse terroirs of Australia and afar with an indulgent and thought-provoking dual wine paring, with a carefully selected international and a local pour matched with each course. To round out your exceptional dining experience, the famed black marble-topped Vue de monde cheese trolley will make an appearance, featuring a selection of the best Australian-produced cheeses.
Throughout this unique dining experience, you will gain a rare glimpse into one of Australia’s best kitchens with a behind scenes tour and subsequent meet and greet with the chefs of Vue de monde. Perfectly suited to gourmands seeking a one-of-a-kind experience, this will truly be an unforgettable evening.
Your experience includes:
- Bespoke eight-course tasting menu by Executive Chef, Hugh Allen, in Vue de monde’s Dom Pérignon private dining room
- Welcome glass of champagne and snacks per adult on arrival at Lui Bar
- Enjoy a behind the scenes tour of the kitchen and wine cellar, home to over 2,000 bottles
- Indulgent dual wine pairing featuring an international and local pour matched to each course, curated by a Master Sommelier
- Enjoy Vue de monde’s famed cheese trolley presentation
- Meet and greet with Vue de monde’s chefs
- A special memento to take home with you
Valid until 27 Oct 2021