Indulge in some of the world’s best single malt whisky and multi-award-winning craft gin without the trip to Scotland, but with all the irresistible highland charm, on this small-group (max. 11 travellers) tasting tour through Hobart’s heritage distilleries and wineries.
Track down some sensational local drops on this bespoke, fully-guided tour and enjoy an authentic sunset sailing experience onboard Hobart’s oldest, smallest working tall ship, SV Rhona H. Sample the locally produced whisky and gin at Spring Bay Distillery, sip a flight of the ‘World’s Best Single Cask Single Malt’ (as voted in the 2019 World Whiskies Awards) at Sullivans Cove and visit the Godfather of Tasmanian whisky distilleries, the 150-year-old Lark’s cellar door, nominated as one of the top four whisky producers in the world at the International Wine & Spirit Competition 2020.
The good times keep coming with a tasting at the heritage Shene Estate & Distillery, overflowing with 200 years of history and casks of Tasmania’s only triple distilled whisky, while lunch at the vine-laced Frogmore Creek Winery promises a true Tasmanian taste sensation with a self-guided wine-tasting to boot. Plus, enjoy included transfers between all distilleries and wineries on day two and accommodation with daily breakfast at the centrally located Crowne Plaza Hobart throughout.
Your tour includes: Travel until 31 Mar 2022
- Two nights of centrally-located accommodation at Crowne Plaza Hobart with daily buffet breakfast and a location close to historic Salamanca Place
- A two-hour twilight cruise onboard SV Rhona H, Hobart’s oldest and smallest working tall ship (mid-morning Saturday cruise for select departure dates)
- Indulge with a gourmet lunch experience at the renowned Frogmore Creek Winery, accompanied with a self-guided wine tasting flight
- Nurse a classic dram of whisky or a gin (and tonic) at Lark’s cellar door
- Enjoy a personalised tour with whisky and gin tastings at Spring Bay Distillery
- Taste one of the world’s best single cask single malt whiskies at Sullivans Cove
- Visit the historic Shene Estate for a guided building tour and triple distilled whisky tasting
- Convenient transportation between distilleries and wineries on day two
- The services of an expert English-speaking guide and host on day two
Your journey takes you to: Hobart.
To know more drop us a line below.