What makes Japan so alluring? It’s that captivating mix of ancient history contrasted by modern life. It’s historic temples standing side-by-side with futuristic works of architecture that show where a civilization has been, as well as where it’s going. It’s a country of depth, one that you’ll appreciate more and more the further you immerse yourself in it.
While Japan may seem small—it’s roughly the size of California—it’s flush with things to see and do. So much so that it can be a challenge to curate a travel plan that speaks to your interests without missing any of the highlights. Luckily, we’re here to help bring you closer to the art, food, and natural landscapes that make “The Land of the Rising Sun” so special.
Your Host: Azamara Journey®
A luxurious boutique hotel at sea, the Azamara Journey® is a mid-sized ship with a deck plan that’s intimate but never crowded and offers everything modern voyagers are looking for – plus some unexpected extras. Re-imagined staterooms include modern amenities, furnishings, and European linens. Plus the ship features a large number of staterooms and suites with verandas, perfect for starting your day with fresh sea air and stunning views.
Cruise & Stay package includes:
- FREE 2-night hotel stay in Tokyo pre-cruise
- FREE one-way transfer from Tokyo hotel to the port
- 15-night small ship boutique-style cruise aboard Azamara Journey round trip from Tokyo
- All shipboard main meals
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings event (on most voyages of seven nights or longer)
- Complimentary select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Complimentary shipboard bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Complimentary shipboard gratuities for waitstaff, bar staff and housekeeping
- Shipboard self service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities (where available) during the cruise
- Onboard Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
- Port/Govt taxes
Twin Cat 6 Ocean View
Twin Cat V3 Club Veranda
Twin Cat P3 Veranda Plus
Single Cat 11 Interior
*Conditions Apply: All prices shown here are per person share twin (unless stated as single) in AUD, based on best available cruise fare at time of publication 13Oct22). Some cabins may have obstructed views. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply – please ask for full details at time of inquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the prices in our booking system at time of reservation. Transfers only included if guests are travelling on exact package dates. Offer ends 30Nov2022 or until sold out/withdrawn and is subject to availability at time of booking. Does not combine with any other offer including bonus onboard credit, upgrades or any other promotion. Cancellation fees vary from cruise only. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. Not valid on category P1 or above. Special is valid from 13 Oct 2022 to 30 Nov 2022 or until sold out/withdrawn.