Unearth the art, culture and history of Italy, one of the most loved destinations in the world, on this seven-day small-group tour (max. 26 travellers). Travel in first-class style aboard the country’s fast trains to iconic cities and historic sites; discover Venice from a traditional gondola, taste authentic local flavours in Tuscany, visit Florence’s magnificent Duomo Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, and get acquainted with the ancient beauty of Rome with skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums. Plus, you have the option to add a sun-kissed extension to Sorrento via Pompeii.
Stay in handpicked accommodation throughout, guaranteeing absolute comfort at every stop along the way. No trip to Italy is complete without tasting your way through the country, from classic cicchetti at Venice’s wine bars to drinking chianti at a traditional Tuscan vineyard. With an array of dining experiences included in your tour, you’ll be leaving with bellies and hearts full to the brim.
Your tour includes:
- Six nights accommodation in handpicked, centrally located hotels, including one night at Maison Venezia | UNA Esperienze in Venice, three nights at Eurostars Florence Boutique and two nights at Bettoja Hotel Massimo D’Azeglio Rome
- Daily breakfast and select additional dining experiences, including a Tuscan wine tasting, traditional Florentine steak dinner and foodie tour in Venice
- First-Class rail travel by high-speed train between all major cities
- Porterage and luggage assistance at all stations
- Foodie walking tour in Venice with a gondola ride included
- Guided walking tour in Florence, including the Duomo Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
- Full-day Tuscan countryside trip, including San Gimignano and Siena
- Guided walking tour in Rome, including fast-track entry to the Vatican Museums, with Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
- A full day at leisure in Florence and Rome, allowing time to explore independently
- The services of an expert English-speaking guide throughout your journey
- All sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
Your journey takes you to: Venice – Florence (Tuscany) – Rome.
Sorrento & Pompeii Extension: Extend your tour to 11 days and add a visit to the historic wonders of Pompeii and sunny Sorrento on the Amalfi Coast. Walk through the once-thriving streets of ancient Pompeii, now reduced to incredibly well-preserved ruins, a UNESCO World Heritage Centre. Then, spend two full days at leisure in charming Sorrento, where sweeping water views and the opportunity to visit charming Capri await.