Lake House lies on the shores of picturesque Lake Daylesford in the heart of Victoria’s Spa Country just 90 minutes from Melbourne. The village-like cluster of cream buildings nestle in amongst 6 acres of towering trees, country gardens and winding paths. These cascade to the foreshore providing guests with direct access to lake walks and the Wombat Forest beyond.
A celebration of people, produce and place the Lake House is a food and wellness destination, comprising 33 rooms and suites, a much loved and famed restaurant, award-winning spa, and artist’s studio. Lake House sits on the foreshore of Lake Daylesford amongst 6 acres of towering trees, country gardens and winding paths.
Why not try a Daylesford Mini-Break?
Your package includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Four-course a la carte dinner in the Two Chefs Hats Lake House Restaurant on two nights
- A sumptuous dinner in your studio or suite on one night complete with cocktails, three courses, sides & wine
- Complimentary on-demand in-room movies
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary minibar inclusive of loose leaf teas, Nespresso coffee, local beer, cider, & non-alcoholic refreshments.
- Complimentary visit to the Dairy Flat Farm. Join a tour, exclusive to Lake House hotel guests on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday 11.30 – 12.15. Reservations required. Tours are subject to weather conditions.
Prices start from $1303 per person. Drop Us A Line Below To Know More……