Combining elegant French colonial luxury with discreet and fascinating shore excursions, this brand new river cruise package is the most intimate way to be ‘up close and personal’ with the people and culture of South East Asia.
From the wonders of Angkor in Cambodia to the buzzing metropolis of Saigon, savour the extraordinary sights, sounds, smells and tastes of remote location river cruise life on this 12-night cruise & stay package. Book now and save up to $1,230 per couple!
Scroll down for a sneak preview of your journey, and your host, Mekong Princess.
Spend 3 magical nights precruise in Siem Reap with quality hotel accommodation, touring to Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Banteay Srei, Bayon Temple and Ta Prohm. Enjoy many included meals, all transport with local guide and driver.
Join Mekong Princess on a 7 night Mekong River cruise from Cambodia to Vietnam. Your 5-star shipboard accommodation, delicious meals, wine with dinner and all shore excursions are all part of your fare.
Polish it all off with a 2 night hotel stay in Ho Chi Minh City, touring all the major points of interest plus the famous Cu Chi tunnels. Your final night dinner is spent cruising the Saigon River toasting your incredible holiday.
Built in Saigon to international design and safety standards, Mekong Princess was launched in 2015 and is considered the best constructed and most elegant vessel plying the waters of the Mekong River today. The Mekong Princess accommodates 28 guests with 14 luxurious suites. She is 63 meters in length with a 10-meter beam (width), powered by two 480 HP Doosan Marine engines and can cruise at a top speed of eleven knots (20 km per hour).
- Selected transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort Siem Reap (or similar) with daily breakfast
- 3 Day entry to Angkor Temple historical site and complex
- Apsara cultural evening and welcome dinner
- Touring to Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Ta Phrohm, Banteay Srei including a sunrise trip to Angkor Wat by tuk-tuk
- 7-night Mekong River cruise downstream aboard the luxurious RV Mekong Princess from Campong Cham to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- All onboard meals are provided by an expertly trained culinary team – buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, and seated multiple course dinner, including exclusive `Spa Cuisine` and French-Indochine-inspired options
- Complimentary onboard organic coffee, herbal teas, mineral water, soft drinks, local beer, local spirits and free-flow house wine (House wine with dinner only)
- Series of cultural performances, educational talks, cooking classes and ships tour
- Local entertainment on selected evenings
- Port charges, taxes and gratuities of USD $70 per person
- A range of complimentary excursions
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the InterContinental Saigon Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City (or similar) with breakfast
- Full day tour in Ho Chi Minh City including sights such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, the Rex Hotel, Saigon Opera House, City Hall, Independence Palace, War Remnants Museum and Ben Thanh Market with lunch at a local restaurant
- Day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels with entry and lunch at a local restaurant
- Farewell dinner on the Saigon Princess on the Saigon River
Exclusive savings for you right here!
Departures in January, March, April, June, July, August, September & December 2023
Twin share Junior Suite
was $6,045 Now from $ 5,695 *pp
Twin share Saigon Suite
was $6,710 Now from $ 6,295 *pp
Twin share Apsara Suite
was $6,975 Now from $ 6,535 *pp
Twin share Angkor Suite
was $8,706 Now from $ 8,090 *pp
Single Junior Suite
was $8,030 Now from $ 7,575 *