Prepare to unravel the storied wonders of centuries-old ksars, glittering mosaics and carnivalesque bazaars on an unforgettable 10-day small-group tour of Morocco (max. 12 travellers). Home to grand squares, exotic sights, fragrant cuisine and dizzying diversity, Morocco’s extravagant pleasures are simply begging to be explored. From medieval medinas and sand-swept deserts to sprawling modern cities and epic mountain ranges, its rich spiritual and cultural traditions are felt in every detail. Uncover it all while staying in premium accommodation, sharing experiences with a small group of like-minded explorers.
Embrace Casablanca’s European-flavoured urban sophistication, fall instantly in love with the exotic charm of Fez, join the centuries-old trail across the Sahara astride a camel before stirring up the sand on a 4×4 expedition and stroll between the powder-pink carnivalesque medina mazes in Marrakesh. Accompanied by English-speaking, local guides, traverse the breathtaking pleasures by coach, from rocky deserts and forested hills to protected kasbahs and rugged thick sea walls, and everything in between.
- Nine nights of deluxe accommodation, including the Grand Mogador City Center Hotel in Casablanca, Palais Medina & Spa Hotel in Fez and Le Méridien N’Fis in Marrakesh
- Daily breakfast and eight delicious dinners, including a Fantasia Moroccan Dinner and Cultural Show, and dinner at Rick’s Café, inspired by the movie Casablanca
- Guided tour of Fez, including the Bab Bou Jeloud Gate and Mausoleum of Moulay Idriss
- Unforgettable sunrise experience on camelback and a 4×4 safari in Erfoud
- Guided tour of Aït Benhaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and almost 1,000-year-old ksar, now used as a Hollywood movie set
- Meet with a local Berber family over homemade tea
- Dive into the labyrinth-like bazaars around Jemaa El-Fnaa Square, Marrakesh
- Visit an argan oil cooperative in one of the only argan oil-producing regions in the world
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as detailed in the itinerary
- The services of an expert local travel director
- Hotel taxes and porterage fees
- Tips at hotels and restaurants
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, where possible
- Private airport transfers and air-conditioned transportation throughout
Your journey takes you to: Casablanca — Rabat — Meknes — Fez — Midelt — Erfoud — Tinghir — Ouarzazate — Aït Benhaddou — Marrakesh — Essaouira — Casablanca.