You are invited to find your slice of tropical paradise staying in one of the blissfully secluded bures at Navutu Stars Resort in the idyllic Yasawa Islands – Fiji’s sunniest and driest islands, nestled just off the northern coast of popular Viti Levu. Blessed with palm tree-speckled coast, tropical plantations and azure waters brimming with tropical fish, the island of Yaqeta is what dreams are made of.
A beachfront paradise nestled on white-sand shores, this eco-friendly boutique resort is a wonderfully secluded oasis with just 10 spacious villa-style bures. Spread over three beaches and surrounded by lush gardens dotted with fragrant frangipani and swaying palm trees, this is the ideal destination for a romantic escape from reality. A host of complimentary resort activities including Fijian plantation walks, sunrise yoga, kayaking and more allow you to experience this incredible destination to the fullest, while the onsite restaurant and spa ensure total relaxation.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Start each day’s adventures with tropical continental breakfast
- Savour nightly three-course dinner with Fijian and Italian fare
- Toast the sunset with a nightly cocktail per person
- Give in to utter relaxation with one 90-minute Island Bliss massage per person
- Enjoy a visit to a local village and a snorkelling trip to Goat Island or Likuliku Reef
- Arrive to a traditional Fijian welcome with a complimentary drink and serenade
- Resort activities including snorkelling, kayaking, cultural activities and sunrise yoga
Longer stay bonus: Staying 7+ nights? Enjoy a daily spa treatment (up to 60 minutes) each and a visit to the spectacular Sawa-i-Lau caves, for an unforgettable swim amid majestic limestone caves.
Travelling with friends? Check out the Group Upgrade and stay in an ultra-spacious Two Bedroom Beachfront Bure for four adults.