Soak up the awe-inspiring natural beauty of Lake Tekapo, located between Queenstown and Christchurch on New Zealand’s South Island, at the luxurious Ranginui B&B. Relax and unwind while taking in some of New Zealand’s best views – including stunning vistas of the crystal-clear lake and famed Mackenzie Basin – at this spectacularly located stay. The attentive in-house hosts are on hand to help with planning excursions in the area, and their faultless service has earned them countless five-star reviews and a Travellers’ Choice 2021 badge on Tripadvisor.
Enjoy a romantic, adults-only escape at this serene retreat, exclusively for guests aged 16 years and over. Immerse yourself in nature (or stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi), enjoy bespoke service that only in-house hosts can deliver and wake up to awe-inspiring panoramas over the Southern Alps’ snowy peaks and majestic mountains from one of just three private lake-view suites.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Daily continental breakfast of fresh fruit, homemade yoghurt and muesli, cereals and bread
- Enjoy a welcome bottle of Deutz Marlborough Cuvee Brut NV on arrival
- Indulge in a delicious sharing platter and a glass of wine each at Blue Lake Eatery & Bar
- Make the most of the great outdoors with two passes for the gorgeous Tekapo Springs
- Guaranteed 11am late checkout allows you to relax until the very last moment