Spend a magical night in Australia’s first underwater accommodation and have a front-row seat to the dazzling world of the Great Barrier Reef; an intimate experience that will stay with you forever. Begin your journey with a cruise through the Whitsunday Islands to Hardy Reef onboard a high-speed vessel. After lunch, guests can snorkel, dive, swim or take a scenic helicopter flight to see the famous Heart Reef (additional cost). Day visitors depart mid-afternoon and then overnight guests have Hardy Reef and Reefworld all to themselves.
Watch a stunning sunset with a drink in hand before enjoying a starlit long-table dinner on the pontoon’s upper deck. After dinner, guests can retreat to the privacy of their undersea accommodation. Sit back, relax and watch as the reef comes to life through the floor to ceiling windows. Awake to see the marine life going about another on the reef they call home.
Packages from $1050 per person
Reefsuite Highlights & Inclusions
- Arrive at your unique accommodation via a scenic cruise through the Whitsundays
- Two underwater rooms available (king double or twin single options)
- Each room features premium bedding, glass-walled en suite and floor-to-ceiling views of the spectacular underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef
- All meals including breakfast, morning and afternoon teas, lunch and dinner
- All beverages including beer and wine (cocktails and spirits at an additional cost)
- Spectacular dining experience under the stars
- Activities at the reef including a private guided snorkelling tour and semi-submarine tour
- Access to the underwater observatory
- Optional activities (own expense): scuba diving
Great Barrier Reef Full Day Adventure
Departing either Airlie Beach, Hamilton Island or Daydream Island, spend a full day exploring the Great Barrier Reef, the World Heritage-listed wonder off the Queensland coast. The journey here through the lush Whitsunday Islands will have you reaching for your camera – watch for migrating Humpback Whales between July and September – but underwater is really where the magic happens. Incredible numbers of bright tropical fish and more than 1,400 species of coral await.
From $295 per person