Embrace South Australia’s wild and wonderful islands on this unmissable 12-day adventure with a 10-night all-inclusive cruise (up to 99 guests) and a pre-cruise hotel stay in Adelaide. Weave through sparkling waters surrounding unspoiled landscapes in luxury onboard the purpose-built Coral Geographer, uncovering remarkable national parks and native wildlife along the way.
Get up close to striking landscapes on a series of guided hikes; tackle wave-carved coastal trails with white-sand beaches on Kangaroo Island, spot pods of dolphins and playful seals on the breathtaking Eyre Peninsula and be rewarded with sweeping ocean vistas throughout. Take the opportunity to cool off with invigorating swims in tranquil bays and hop in a kayak and admire the rugged coastline from afar; and back on land, spot birdlife on beautiful Troubridge Island and discover the forgotten history of Wedge Island and its secret WWII base. Along the way, enjoy the iconic flavours of South Australian gastronomy and indulge in fresh regional seafood and hand-selected local wines. Learn how to collect and shuck your own fresh oysters at Coffin Bay and taste freshly harvested abalone and seafood on the seldom-visited Flinders Island. Enjoy the assistance of expert guides, including Kangaroo Island resident and well-known writer and photographer Quentin Chester.
Onboard Coral Geographer, you’ll be treated to all-inclusive dining, drinks including select wines, house spirits and specialty coffee, and shore excursions with an experienced guide and insightful lectures to ensure that you get the very best out of your voyage. Plus enjoy a one-night pre-cruise stay at Hilton Adelaide (or similar) and roundtrip flights to and from Adelaide from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
Your cruise package includes:
- Roundtrip domestic flights to and from Adelaide from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- One night of pre-cruise accommodation at Hilton Adelaide (or similar)
- 10 nights in your choice of stateroom onboard Coral Expeditions’ Coral Geographer
- All-inclusive daily gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner handcrafted by onboard chefs while on the cruise
- Selected wines, beers and spirits, soft drinks and juices with lunch and dinner while on the cruise
- Connoisseur wine package with a six-bottle selection of premium red, white and sparkling
- Complimentary 24-hour tea and coffee while onboard
- Complimentary excursions and sightseeing per the itinerary
- Daily lectures and briefings from experienced guides while onboard
- Use of the Xplorer and Zodiacs tender vessels while onboard
- All entrance fees to national parks and ports, as per the itinerary
Your journey takes you to: Adelaide — Troubridge Island — Kangaroo Island — Western River Cove — Lincoln National Park — Flinders Island — Cape Donington — Tumby Bay — Wedge Island — Adelaide.
Upgrade Bonus: On select upgrade packages, receive Luxury Escapes credit to spend on your next escape (see individual packages for details).
*Cruise with confidence: Book with confidence knowing that if you are unable to travel due to government-imposed travel restrictions, you will receive a Coral Expeditions Future Cruise Credit for the cruise fare. Our trusted cruise partner has prepared a COVID safe plan, please see Fine Print for further details.