Discover the glacial lakes, historic huts, bountiful wildlife, soaring escarpments and irresistible highland charm of the Snowy Mountains on a four-day luxury small-group tour (max. 10 travellers), from Canberra to the Snowy Mountains, fuelled by gourmet experiences throughout.
With the help of expert guides, descend historic valleys, rock jump across renowned rivers, hike through the misty cloudlines and navigate along the snowcapped ridgelines to uninterrupted views of the Australian Alps and beyond. See larger-than-life-scenery while learning basic trekking and remote navigation techniques, before reaching the point of celebration: the summit of Mount Kosciusko, where expansive views and a glass of bubbles are your rewards.
Take the opportunity to enjoy one of Australia’s most stunning natural playgrounds on a privately guided mountain cycling experience, before gaining a fascinating insight into the distilling processes at the country’s highest distiller, Wildbrumby Distillery; where a special schnapps tasting will tickle the tonsils 22km from Kosciuszko’s peak. Fuelled by gourmet dining, with handpicked accommodation to return to each night, this tour delivers the very best of excitement and luxury.
Your tour includes:
- Three nights of boutique accommodation, including one night at East Hotel, Canberra and two nights at Novotel Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa in the Snowy Mountains
- Daily breakfast, two lunches and three dinners, including a three-course welcome dinner with wine at the chef-hatted OTIS Dining Hall
- Enjoy a private guided mountain cycling experience through Jindabyne
- Hike to the summit of mainland Australia’s highest peak, Mount Kosciuszko, with a glass of sparkling at the top
- Delight in a special schnapps tasting at Australia’s highest distillery, Wildbrumby Distillery
- Visit the town of Cooma for a delicious morning tea
- Enjoy a picnic lunch amid the natural beauty of Kosciuszko National Park
- The services of expert driver-guides and knowledgeable local guides
- All national park entry fees
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle throughout
- Roundtrip airport transfers
Your journey takes you to: Canberra – Snowy Mountains – Canberra.