Discover the exceptional and unique flavours of South Australian seafood on a five-day, luxury, small-group gourmet tour (max. 12 travellers). Accompanied by an expert local guide, take in the breathtaking natural beauty of the Eyre Peninsula and Coffin Bay National Park, and enjoy four nights of accommodation, seafood cruises and handpicked gourmet dining experiences.
Immerse yourself in the heart and soul of this wildly unique region, learning about its rich seafood and history. Visit Smoky Bay, where you’ll shuck and devour Pacific Oysters plucked straight from the water, and embark on a four-hour ‘hunter-gatherer’ seafood cruise in Streaky Bay, before enjoying your freshly caught fish and oysters for lunch onboard. Hop aboard a cruise of the picturesque waterways in Port Lincoln, spotting sea lions en route as you sample the fruits of the ocean, including prawns, mussels and sashimi-grade tuna. Finally, loosen your belt buckle with a tantalising tasting and lunch overlooking the bay at Boston Bay Wines. Breathe deep and take it all in – this is a seafood safari unlike any other.
Your tour includes:
- Four nights of accommodation, including ocean-view rooms at Ceduna Foreshore Hotel Motel and Port Lincoln Hotel
- Internal flights from Adelaide to Ceduna and Port Lincoln to Adelaide
- Daily breakfast, four lunches and three dinners with wine
- Shuck fresh Pacific Oysters on a Smoky Bay Oyster Tour
- Four-hour seafood cruise, during which you’ll enjoy your catch for lunch
- Discover the Eyre Peninsula, Talia Caves and Locks Well before lunch at 1802 Oyster Bar
- Walk the pristine white sandy beaches of Coffin Bay National Park
- Cruise through the waterways of Port Lincoln whilst sampling exquisite seafood
- Enjoy lunch and a tasting at the picturesque Boston Bay Wines
- Be wowed by the rugged beauty of Lincoln National Park and Cape Donnington
- Transfers from centrally located Adelaide accommodation
- The services of an expert driver and knowledgeable local guides
- All national park entry fees
- Air-conditioned transportation throughout
Your journey takes you to: Adelaide – Ceduna — Streaky Bay — Port Lincoln – Adelaide.
Book with 100% Confidence: You can rest easy knowing that should you not be able to travel as a result of Government travel restrictions, even right up to the day of departure will assist you with a date change, provide you with a credit or process a refund for your booking less any non-recoverable costs.