Fulfil your foodie dreams on this four-day luxury small-group tour (max. eight travellers) through South Australia’s most renowned wine regions. Spend one night in Adelaide’s CBD before making your way to Adelaide Hills, where a two-night stay at the famous Mount Lofty House will leave you feeling like a character straight out of The Great Gatsby. Embark on a full-day Barossa Valley tour, where you’ll enjoy private tastings at historic wineries like Henschke and Penfolds, before heading south to the Fleurieu Peninsula for a visit to the McLaren Vale Wine Region.
Impeccable dining experiences await; from a three chef-hatted dinner at the renowned Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant to a long lunch with wine at d’Arrys Verandah Restaurant, part of the world-famous d’Arenberg Cube. Spend your days traversing the patchwork landscapes of South Australia’s wine regions, passing historic vineyards, boutique wineries, silvery olive groves and verdant, rolling hills on your way to your next favourite local drop.
Your tour includes:
- Three nights of handpicked accommodation, including two nights at the five-star Mount Lofty House in Adelaide Hills
- Three breakfasts, three lunches with wine and three dinners with wine – including a three chef-hatted dinner at the renowned Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant and lunch at d’Arrys Verandah Restaurant, part of the world-famous d’Arenberg Cube
- Full-day Barossa Valley tour, including private wine tastings at Henschke and Penfolds
- Half-day tour of Adelaide Hills, including a visit to The Cedars historic property and a wine tasting at Saint & Scholar
- Half-day tour of McLaren Vale, including a visit to Lloyd Brothers Wine & Olive Company and a tasting at d’Arenberg Cube
- Guided walk to The Bluff and Granite Island on the Fleurieu Peninsula
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Transportation in a private vehicle throughout the tour
- The services of an expert local driver-guide
Your journey takes you to: Adelaide – Barossa Valley – Adelaide Hills – McLaren Vale – Adelaide.