Take in the spectacular natural beauty of Tasmania on a three-day small-group winter walking tour (max. 10 travellers) through the Tasman Peninsula. Let experienced guides lead the way as you traverse wild bushland, winding coastal tracks and secluded beaches leading to unbelievable ocean and mountain views.
Trek through coastal vegetation to Mt Brown and look out over the calm waters of Crescent Bay. Experience the charms of Tasman National Park as you take on the Cape Raoul walk, a comfortable return hike with wonderful views of the Tasman Peninsula and Bruny Island. Then, discover Fortescue Bay and Cape Hauy on a steep climb that will reward you with panoramic vistas across to Maria Island and Cape Pillar. All the while, stay in comfortable lodge accommodation and refuel for days of walking with all meals provided throughout your tour.
Your tour includes:
- Two nights of accommodation at Three Capes and Tasman Lodge, Port Arthur
- All meals throughout your tour (two breakfasts, three lunches and two dinners)
- Daily guided walks including Cape Hauy, Fortescue Bay and Cape Raoul in Tasman National Park
- The services of expert guides throughout
- Roundtrip transfers from the centre of Hobart
- All national park entry fees
Your journey takes you to: Hobart — Crescent Bay and Mt Brown — Cape Raoul — Fortescue Bay and Cape Hauy — Hobart.