Tasmania invites you to unearth breathtaking natural wonders, a daring food scene and a bounty of cultural attractions on a five-day luxury small-group tour (max. eight passengers). Experience the best of Australia’s island state in absolute luxury – with gorgeous accommodation (including two nights at the five-star Saffire Freycinet), a scenic seaplane flight and daily gourmet dining.
Begin by strolling the winding cobblestone streets of Hobart’s historic waterfront on a private walking tour, including a meet-and-greet with some of the city’s finest artisans. Take flight on a seaplane to reach the rugged and remote Maria Island for a gourmet picnic, before continuing to picturesque Wineglass Bay for a short scenic hike. Indulge with a series of carefully selected epicurean experiences across Coles Bay, including oyster shucking and multiple wine tastings. Plus, enjoy gourmet meals throughout your journey, pairing the island’s unmissable natural sights with its top restaurants and world-class produce.
Your tour includes:
- Four nights of handpicked luxury accommodation, including two nights at the boutique Moss Hobart and two nights at the five-star Saffire Freycinet in Coles Bay
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, including a farewell dinner at the acclaimed Fico
- Take a scenic seaplane flight to Maria Island and Wineglass Bay with a gourmet picnic and private guided walk
- Enjoy a full-day Coles Bay gourmet tour with oyster shucking experience and multiple wine tastings
- Learn about Hobart’s fascinating history on a private guided tour, including a meet-and-greet with some of the city’s finest artisans
- Get to know the quaint towns of Bicheno, Swansea and Triabunna
- The services of an expert local driver-guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle
- Private roundtrip airport transfers
Your tour takes you to: Hobart – Maria Island – Wineglass Bay – Coles Bay – Barilla Bay – Hobart.