Impeccable charm and award-winning luxury go hand-in-hand at The Inchcolm by Ovolo — a classically boutique abode perched above Brisbane’s CBD and winner of Best Deluxe Accommodation 2021 by the Queensland Hotel Association Awards.
The neo-Georgian design with an edge pays homage to the building’s rich heritage through its original architecture, eclectic flare and The Inchcolm Bar that brings back the golden age of bistro dining with timeless classics and a carefully crafted cocktail menu. Old-world touches are complemented by an array of ultra-modern amenities, from Apple TVs to superspeed Wi-Fi, plus an eye-catching range of electric art pieces, including photos by Enrique Rottenberg, in every room.
Winner of a Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice, Best of the Best 2021 award (placing it among the top 1% hotels worldwide on the review site) and voted one of the top hotels in the city, this award-winning luxury launchpad is perfectly positioned for exploring the best of Brisbane and its surroundings. Find the bustle of Queen Street Mall or the serenity of the City Botanic Gardens within 20 minutes on foot and retire to your suite by night to experience the height of art-inspired elegance.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Start the day with a delicious daily à la carte breakfast per person
- Raise a glass nightly with one martini with canapés each during martini hour at The Inchcolm Bar
- Feel like a VIP with a welcome loot bag full of delicious treats
- Enjoy complimentary self-parking onsite
- Help yourself to goodies from the complimentary Candy Bar in the lobby
- Relax until the very last moment with leisurely 12pm late checkout
Travelling with friends or family? Upgrade to a Two-Bedroom Heritage Suite for up to four guests.
Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice, Best of the Best 2021 Top 25 Hotels — Australia
From a 2 night stay or longer prices start from