Explore one of the world’s last wilderness frontiers on this five-day, luxury small-group tour (max. 22 travellers) of Western Australia’s Bungle Bungle region. Experience the rich Indigenous culture of Australia, marvel at the breathtaking Cathedral Gorge and Echidna Chasm and discover the astonishing UNESCO World Heritage-listed Purnululu National Park.
Your stay at the award-winning Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge, set deep in the lush Purnululu National Park, offers you the opportunity to enjoy authentic gourmet experiences and sunset drinks overlooking the Kimberley ranges. From Piccaninny Creek to Osmand Lookout and the Spring Creek Track – this unforgettable tour takes you to the heart of the Kimberley in utmost comfort and style.
- Four nights luxury accommodation: two nights at Kununurra Country Club Resort and two nights at Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge in the heart of Purnululu National Park
- Unique gourmet experiences including four breakfasts, four lunches and four dinners
- Sunset drink overlooking the Bungle Bungle massif
- Three days of guided touring including walks in the national park at Cathedral Gorge, Piccaninny Creek and Osmand Lookout and Range
- Private transportation in custom-designed vehicles
- The services of expert driver-guides and knowledgeable local guides
- All national park entry fees
- Roundtrip airport transfers
Your journey takes you to: Kununurra – Purnululu National Park and Bungle Bungle Range – Kununurra.