This Off Season, reconnect with wildlife, nature and your taste buds as you explore the breathtaking beauty of Tasmania. Head to Australia’s only island state and cruise the Gordon River, stroll the Bay of Fires or sip a glass of Tassie’s finest whisky. Whether hiking around Cradle Mountain or watching a Wineglass Bay sunrise, there’s something for everyone in Tasmania. Tasmania’s natural beauty is captivating, its cultural experiences are diverse, and its food and drink offering is enviable. The capital city of Hobart is home to one of the world’s most intriguing art galleries as well as a fascinating convict history.
Any time of the year is a fine time to visit Tasmania, but winter is extra special. Winter turns parts of the island into a snowy wonderland and this is a great time for festivals and events like Dark Mofo or for curling up by the fire with a glass of local whisky.
Tasmania is no ordinary place. And Tasmanians are no ordinary people. Come down and feel the freedom, warmth, excitement and curiosity. Come down and feel human again. Come down for air.
LAUNCESTON & CRADLE MOUNTAIN SELF-DRIVE
4 nights per person from:$529
On Sale Until: 31 Jul 2021
For Travel Between: 1 Jun 2021 – 16 Jul 2021, 29 Jul 2021 – 30 Nov 2021
Starting off In Launceston, enjoy the local produce as you experience Josef Chromy wines before driving up to Cradle Mountain where you can take one of the many walks in the beautiful Cradle Mountain – Lake St Clair National Park.
- 2 nights at Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston ★★★★ in a Deluxe Twin Room
- 2 nights at Lemonthyme Wilderness Retreat ★★★✩ in a Wilderness Cabin
- Breakfast daily, Wi-Fi and car parking
- 3 course a la carte dinner with bottle of Tasmanian Wine
- 2 hour Let’s Do Lunch at Josef Chromy Wines
- Tasting at the cellar door before a two course lunch matched with wines
ADVENTURE IN HOBART
Strap on your walking shoes for an active 3 night holiday in Hobart. Staying in one of Hobart’s newest and premiere properties, the Rydges Hobart provides the perfect base for exploring the cities spectacular sights. Your adventure continues with an excursion to Freycinet National Park and a hike to the Wineglass Bay lookout. You’ll also experience Tahune Airwalk and Hastings Caves and have time to relax in the Thermal Springs.
- 3 nights at Rydges Hobart ★★★★ in a Manor King room
- Full day Wineglass Bay and the Freycinet National Park tour
- Full Day Tahune Air Walk & Hastings Caves tour
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND OPTIONS ENQUIRE BELOW