Your journey takes you to: Darwin – Litchfield National Park – Katherine – Kakadu National Park – Darwin.
With bountiful wildlife, ancient rock art and soaring escarpments, Australia’s Top End is overflowing with natural wonders unlike anywhere else in the world, and over six days, you’ll immerse yourself in its magic.
Together with expert guides, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to learn about the significance of Dreamtime stories shared on the walls of Katherine Gorge, to ponder the incredible termite mounds in Litchfield National Park and travel back in time on the Ubirr Walk, home to some of Kakadu National Park’s oldest rock art. See larger-than-life-scenery and wilderness on a Yellow Water Billabong cruise, home to saltwater crocodiles and buffaloes. Soak up the scenery from lookouts over lush nature reserves, underneath waterfalls, and from ancient reserves that are filled with millions of migratory birds. Plus, enjoy the opportunity to see a traditional didgeridoo performance and gain a fascinating insight into local Indigenous art from Aboriginal local, Manuel Pamkal.
Your tour includes:
- Five nights of accommodation in Darwin, Katherine and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Daily buffet breakfast and two dinners
- Local guided tour of Darwin and evening at the iconic Mindil Beach Sunset Markets
- Historic walking tour of Litchfield National Park, home to the incredible termite mounds, Florence Falls and Wangi Falls
- Meet a local Indigenous artist and didgeridoo expert
- Cruise Katherine Gorge and see Jawoyn Dreamtime stories on the sandstone walls
- Swim in Edith Falls and visit the Gold Rush town of Pine Creek
- Discover Kakadu National Park and cruise the iconic Yellow Water Billabong
- Visit several Indigenous rock art sites, including Nourlangie and Ubirr
- The services of a travel director and driver-guide
- Air-conditioned transportation as per the itinerary
- Roundtrip airport transfers