USING THIS WEBSITE & OUR SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook and Instagram)
Using this website means you accept these terms and conditions. EITC online grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Site only as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions.
We may at any time modify these terms and conditions and the changes will come into effect once they are uploaded into this Site. You acknowledge and agree that your continued use of this Site is subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use
Our website & social media displays information about travel locations, airfares, flight times and dates, tours, packages, insurance, cruises, transportation, foreign currency, schedules, travel companies, information about EITC and many other things. Most of this information is supplied to us by third party providers including airlines, hotels and transportation suppliers. Therefore, although we have taken reasonable care to ensure that this information is correct and up to date, we cannot check the accuracy of such information where it is provided to us by third parties. We accept no responsibility for information supplied to us by third parties. We recommend you confirm all information contained on or linked from the Site with the relevant third party provider.
Restrictions and conditions apply to all of the travel products and services offered on this Site and such restrictions and conditions may affect the prices set out on the Site. To determine the applicable restrictions and conditions you must contact us or the relevant third party provider. The airlines and other third party providers of travel and travel related services may change their prices, details of their packages, tours, flights and other information displayed on the Site at any time. For this reason, all prices displayed on the Site are subject to change without notice. All travel products and services described on the Site are always subject to availability.
The material contained on this Site, including (without limitation) the software, design, text and graphics comprised in this Site and the selection and layout of this Site, are owned by us.
You may use the Site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on the Site, or create any other material using material on the Site, without obtaining our prior written consent. The Site, including trademarks, service-marks, business names, company names, logos, trade-names, get-up (trade dress), products, technology and processes contained in this Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by us or by third parties.
You must only use this Site for lawful purposes and in a responsible and co-operative manner.
Any breach of these Terms by you will result in legal action being taken by us against you.
You must not:
- Use another’s personal information, including name, log in details or password without permission;
- Make any fraudulent, speculative or false enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using the Site;
- Use the Site while impersonating another person;
- Post or transmit to or via the Site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the Site;
- Delete data from the Site without our permission;
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the Site;
- Breach any third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights and obligations of confidentiality owed to third parties) or infringe any laws in any jurisdiction in using this Site;
- Frame this Site as part of another site or cache this Site for commercial benefit;
- Commit any act that may amount to a criminal offence or civil breach of any other jurisdiction;
- Attempt to do any of the above acts or knowingly permit another person to do any of the above acts.
In consideration of EITC online permitting you to use the Service, you warrant to us that:
(a) you are at least 18 years old and have the power and authority to enter into a binding contract with us and with the Third Party Travel Provider;
(b) the information you provide us about yourself is true, accurate, current and complete (apart from any optional items) as required by any registration process; and
(c) you will maintain and promptly update this information to keep it true, accurate and complete.
- Be nice, The travel community comprises of many different types of people, all of whom have the right to feel comfortable and sometimes who may not think, believe or see what you see People have differences in opinions, cultures and beliefs so please be polite and respectful in your interactions with other users on the EITC online social media presence;
- Respect copyright, Respect the copyright of others. Please don’t upload photos or videos from others and pass them off as your own;
- Do moderate your content, All content on EITC online social media presences, public and private, has to be appropriately moderated as safe and moderate. We do not wish to stifle conversation but users must not post or upload any comments, links, content to EITC online managed social media presences that can be deemed as offensive, harassing, abusive, spam, or are unlawful, may defame, discriminate, offend, interfere with privacy or infringe copyright or other intellectual property. If we see inappropriate comments, we reserve the right to remove your comments, block your access or report you to relevant networks;
- Don’t harass abuse, impersonate or intimidate others;
- Users of EITC online are here to discuss travel and related topics. This is not the venue to be rude, obnoxious or abusive to others. If we receive a valid complaint about your conduct, we may delete your comments or block your access;
- Don’t upload content that is illegal, misleading or otherwise prohibited;
A FEW OTHER THINGS
We do not assist with bookings or offer advice for bookings that have not been made with EITC.
Please do remember that the internet is a public place and for security and privacy reasons, we will not be able to discuss anything in public which involves our customer’s personal information.
SOCIAL BOOKMARKING AND SHARING
EITC uses social bookmarking and sharing buttons on a number of its websites. EITC online may also re-tweet third-party tweets from its official twitter profiles and ‘like’ and ‘share’ content within its Facebook presences and similar. Please note that this does not imply endorsement of the content and the content provider by EITC online in any way.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Our Site is provided by us on an ‘as is’ basis. We do not warrant or represent the Content of this site is accurate, up-to-date or complete, or that it does not infringe the rights of any third parties. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the site, its content or any of the products supplied through the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied representations and warranties including without limitation, implied warranties that the Travel Products offered and supplied through the Site will be of merchantable quality, fit for any purpose or will comply with any description on the Site.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you or anyone else (including for negligence, breach of contract or tort) for any loss or damage (including specific, indirect, consequential or economic loss) however caused and which is suffered directly or indirectly in connection with the:
• use of (or inability to use) this Site, the Service or any linked site;
• disruption to this Site or the Service;
• the delivery or non-delivery of Travel Products acquired by using the Service; and
• any act or omission of Third Party Travel Providers or other third parties.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, EITC online excludes all liability for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment. Our liability for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at our option to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the service supplied again.
For your convenience, our Site provides links to other sites. When you click on one of these links, you are leaving our Site and entering another site. EITC online does not guarantee that this Site or any linked site will be free from viruses, or that this Site or any linked site will be uninterrupted. You acknowledge that the inclusion of links on this site is not intended as an endorsement or recommendation of any linked site or its content of such sites.
We may terminate this agreement, your registration with or ability to access this Site and/or any other service provided to you by us and any other agreement between us, immediately if you breach any of the terms and conditions on this page.