We hope you love the experience and if it’s your first time using an agent or if you are a long term believer here is some information about what to expect when dealing with us.
Our number ONE priority is SERVICE.
We are here for you, whatever you need we will try our hardest for you.
At your initial enquiry, your consultant will ask a lot of questions to ensure we are both on the same page in recommending particular hotels, airlines, tours or cruises. Please remember to let us know any special interests, needs or occasions for your travels. Once your destination has been decided your consultant will send you some ideas on itinerary and costs along with any other ideas we have found along the way.
Once you decide on your itinerary your consultant will prepare your final itinerary and statement of account. It is important that you receive and read our terms, conditions, checklist and payment details at this time. Once everything is confirmed and agreed we will ask you sign the terms and conditions. We will usually require payments at this time, whether it be, in full or deposit only. Your account will clearly state when any future payments need to be made. Once final payment is made and we receive your final documents, they can most likely be emailed, posted or you may prefer to come into the office to collect them and discuss any other details, then all that’s left to do is jet off!
Something we are asked frequently is “Why should I use a Travel Agent instead of booking online”?
Here are a few reasons why using a Travel Agent is the way to go.
- There are a lot of things that we, Travel Agents can do that a computer cant. A few examples are face to face consulting, waitlisting with airlines, complex fares, knowledge, support, emergencies and payment flexibility.
- You cannot call the internet when something goes wrong – you call us, not a call centre.
- It shouldn’t cost you more to use a travel agent, sometimes travel agents can actually save you money
- The internet does not support your local community or your local economy
- Travel Agents can book most of the same online deals you can, including Expedia – but ours comes with support!
- Trusted wholesalers, you know who you are giving your money to.
- By using an agent you know where your credit card details are being used and stored (or not stored if you prefer)
- Travel Agents are fun people, get to know one!
- Travel agents are a one stop shop for all your travel needs; there is no need to keep track of multiple companies and websites.
- The internet is full of scams and fake websites. Travel Agents are real people with real experiences and real businesses.
- The internet does not ask you questions about your travel needs.
- We are available to book via phone, email, instore or message us through our social media channels.
- Our staff have over 70 years combined experience
- We want your experience with us to be a pleasure; we are here to work with you not against you
- We give you non-biased knowledge and information.